Travelers from the Peoples Republic of China who has been approved for the EVUS enrollment are required to update their information on the following biographic information without re-enrolling;
- Primary email address
- Secondary email address
- Home telephone number
- Work phone number
- Cell phone number
- Home address
- Emergency point of contact
- U.S. point of contact
- Address in the U.S.
There may also be some questions the traveler will be required to answer;
- Are you in transit?
- Do you have a current or previous employer? If new employer, provide company’s name, address, telephone number and title
It will be worth noting that for new enrollment if all required information is available to the intended traveler, EVUS enrolment is expected to take about 20 minutes. You can get access to the Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS) Form. The travel system requires the following biographical information
Travel Documents’ Information;
- Full Names(Surname, first, and family)
- Date of Birth(dd/mm/yyyy)
- B1/B2 visa number
- Passport number, issuing country, issuance and expiry date
- Do you possess a 10- year U.S. for business or pleasure?
- Is the passport you possess or have been traveling with contain your visa?
Travelers or enrollee information;
- Surname and family name in native language
- Gender(male or female or other)
- country and city of birth
- Home address
- Contact address in native language
- National identification number, if available
- Email address if available
- Other or Secondary email address if available
- Cell phone number(including country code)
- Telephone number(home, work cell)
- Other names or aliases
- Do you have citizenship or nationality of any other country?
- Do you possess a passport or national identity card for travel issued by any other country?
- Do you have membership rights with U.S. Customs Border and Protection Global Entry Program?
- Parents’ surnames and family names in English and native language
- Who is your current and previous employer?
- Employment status(position, terms of service)
- Company’s name in English and native language
- Company’s phone or telephone number, and address(including country code)
- U.S. point of contract name and address
- Your residence place and address while in the U.S.
- Emergency contact information in or out of the U.S.
This intensive vetting by the CBP on the EVUS enrollment against selected and law enforcement databases bars any security breach.