STYLING WITH DIFFERENT TOPS
Pendant necklaces go well with turtlenecks, particularly in the winter months. You may purchase a pendant in the same colour as your turtleneck and wear it with the same outfit. Remember to choose a smaller pendant if you’re shorter or have a fuller figure.
When worn outside of t-shirts, pendants typically look great. The presence of a decorative pendant just outside the shirt may liven up plain t-shirts in particular. This is a basic, minimalist style that looks good on almost everyone.
Some people choose to wear their pendants on their skin. Wear a pendant with a v-neck if you favour this look. However, keep in mind that the chain should not be too lengthy. To get the desired look, a lengthier chain may need to be coupled with an extremely low-cut v-neck or a plunging neckline.
SOLID COLOUR TOPS
If you’re wearing a solid-colored shirt, especially one that’s deeper in hue, orbs or pearls will look wonderful. Choose pendant necklaces that include this type of jewellery. This will add a dash of bold colour to your clothing, brightening it up. However, when styling with pearls and orbs, remember to create a contrast. For example, lighter gems tend to look better on darker tops.
When wearing casual attire, go for a nicer pendant. Jeans with a T-shirt may appear to be quite informal. Wear a pendant with your casual outfit to lend a touch of class. Opt for a more elaborate pendant, such as one with gems, rather than a tag or chain.
Wearing a dog tag pendant with a formal outfit, for example, is not a good idea. Instead, go for a beautiful sphere pendant with gems set on it.
SOME STYLING TIPS
- The focal element of your ensemble should be a large statement necklace. Strapless, v-neck, off-the-shoulder, and scoop necklines work best with them. This is your chance to shine, so go big or go home. When styling with statement pieces, ensure that they are the only eye catching element in your outfit.
- Wear a monochromatic necklace if you’re wearing brightly coloured apparel with vivid designs and patterns – black or white beads, plain gold chains, tiny diamonds, etc. Just be sure not to go overboard with it, otherwise it may take from the look.
- Small necklaces go well with any top that has a prominent neckline or bodice. Wear showy earrings with a shirt or dress that has a fancy neckline, lace panelling, or other details. Necklaces and earrings can balance out a plain shirt or dress, and accessorize a top that has a neckline as the focal point.
- Don’t go overboard with a large necklace, large earrings, and a slew of rings and dangling bracelets! A dramatic necklace may be paired with little stud earrings, while a basic necklace can be paired with a playful ring. Just remember to have fun with it, but keep it balanced at the same time.
- If you are unsure how, styling with collared shirts can be a handful. Choose a necklace that falls exactly at the collar, button your top all the way up, and then tuck the necklace under the collar for a sophisticated appearance. For a more relaxed look, choose a necklace that is somewhat longer and leave one or two buttons undone so the necklace falls straight down the middle.
- A pendant is a great accent to any outfit, specifically V-necks, but if you’re wearing one you need to be careful. Make sure your necklace just touches your skin if you’re wearing a V-neck. When the necklace falls on top of your v-neck, signing with it, it creates a strange appearance. If you stick to the skin, it’ll be fine.
- A blazer or jacket looks excellent with a gold or geometrical necklace. It creates a modern, sophisticated look that will instantly give your outfit a boost.
- Neon colours are a great way to add a pop of colour to a look, but they may seem a little crazy on their own. If you’re looking to incorporate necklaces in neon colours, pair them with chambray or denim for a bold and colourful look.
With this, you now know the basics of styling necklaces. If you’re looking to purchase some, we suggest you look into some chic and elegant amethyst necklaces. Infact, once you experience the power of styling with necklaces, you’ll want several of them. If that is the case, we would also recommend that you look into purchasing a quality jewelry box– whether you want to store stylish mens bracelets or your brand new necklaces, they are always a good investment.